*Please allow teachers 48 hours for the return of emails and voicemail messages.
If it is an urgent matter (ie: illness), please speak with the school office.
Email is to be used as a tool for reminders and clarification. If you have concerns you should arrange a meeting with the teacher.
To report absences, please call 204-489-2115 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before 8:40 am
A message can be left for the school office stating the child’s full name and grade.
- Encourage and ensure regular, punctual attendance
- Screen your child(ren) for illness each morning prior to bringing them to school
- Contact the school receptionist and classroom teacher by email or phone prior to 8:40 am when the student will be late or absent
- Contact the school receptionist by email or phone if the student must leave early
- Notify the classroom teacher, administration, and school receptionist before taking their child out of school for any vacations
- Assume responsibility for any time taken away for their child’s education