Drop Off and Pick Up Guidelines
Double Parking is Not Permitted
- This has been identified as the most dangerous practice around the school. It limits visibility, traffic flow, and boxes-in drivers stopped in the loading bays. Double parking is illegal at all times and subject to enforcement action.
No Unattended Vehicles in Loading Bays
- These loading bays (Renfrew St and Lanark St) are clearly marked by street signs. They are intended as a quick stop for the purpose of dropping off your child. Please move on when they are safely on the curb. Extended idling in these zones is not permitted.
- Vehicles must face the direction of traffic during drop off. Please refrain from dropping students off on the opposite side of Renfrew Street. This area is clearly marked as a no stopping zone by the city.
No Stopping in the Back Lane
- No stopping, parking, drop off, or pick up is allowed in the back lane.
No Parking in Staff Parking Lot
- The staff parking lot is for staff only, and not to be used as a pick up or drop off zone for students.
Practice Patience, Respect, and Courtesy
- Should a community member approach you regarding a violation of the above noted traffic regulations, please respectfully move along. Verbal abuse will not be tolerated.