*Please allow teachers 48 hours for the return of emails and voicemail messages.
If it is an urgent matter (ie: illness), please speak with the school office.
Email is to be used as a tool for reminders and clarification. If you have concerns you should arrange a meeting with the teacher.
To report absences, please call 204-489-2115 (ext 241) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org before 9 a.m.
- Encourage and ensure regular, punctual attendance
- Contact the school receptionist (not the teacher) by note or phone prior to 8:40am when the student will be late or absent
- Contact the school receptionist by note or phone if the student must leave early
- Notify the classroom teacher, administration and school receptionist before taking their child out of school for any vacations
- Assume responsibility for any time taken away for their child’s education
Extended Absence Protocol